Friday, November 11, 2011

finally


In the beginning I thought it was going to be hard to read and blog, because it is time consuming. But, I found it to be easier than I thought; I had time to read and blog without being too stressed. Before this project started, I absolutely thought I was going to hate it. The reading was not too bad, but I hated the blogging. At the end I just stopped doing them, because reading was time consuming and adding the blogging just made it stressful. I do think I have gotten better at reading though, I have read more books than in the past five years. Plus, I have learned to finish the whole book. Usually if I read something in the story that I don’t like, I will just stop reading. Now, I finish it then decide on it, because sometimes the ending is good even though there were parts I did not like. In the beginning I read the poetry type books, than I moved the sisterhood of the traveling pants series. So, my types of books were relatively the same. I would usually lie in bed, just before I would go to sleep, to read. Also, I would read during study hall, because it is my long period. I probably won’t continue reading for a while, but I will finish the last sisterhood of the traveling pants, because I have half way through it. Plus, I want to know how it ends. Other than that book, I won’t read any books, unless it is a book I have to for a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment