Friday, September 9, 2011

current post week 3

Books Reading: “Burned” and “Crank” by Ellen Hopkins and “Keeping the Moon” by Sarah Dessen
Pages This Week: 153
Pages This Semester: 478
Quotes:
“Every atom of me missed him.” – “Burned”
“Don’t let some cute guy make you forget yourself.” – “Keeping the Moon”
“Anyway, Samuel’s all red and scrunched up and not pretty at all.” – “Burned”



I was not here Thursday and Friday, the day the current blog post was due.
The book I was reading at the time was, “Burned” by Ellen Hopkins. I started on page 1 and ended on page 460. So I had read about 153 pages that first week.
Quotes:
“He was Chateaubriand. I was hamburger.” –“Burned”
“You shine brighter than the Milky Way.” – “Burned”
I put both the quotes on the bottom on the first blog too.



On the update week two, I messed up the page numbers and quotes. I read 162 pages on the second week. So I read 315 pages this semester. I read a few pages in “Burned” by Ellen Hopkins, but most of my reading was in “Keeping the Moon” by Sarah Dessen.
Quotes:
“Cat Norman was, after all, named after Norman Norman.” – “Keeping the Moon”
“The light over the medicine cabinet WORKS, BUT ONLY SOMETIMES.” – “Keeping the Moon”
“Mayonnaise is a lot like men.” – “Keeping the Moon”

No comments:

Post a Comment