Thursday, September 22, 2011

sisterhood of the traveling pants part3

So Tibby and Carmen’s summer has gotten a little bit more exciting. Tibby is starting to hang out with her new friend Bailey. Tibby met Bailey at work, when Bailey collapsed on a display and passed out. Tibby tried her best to do the right thing in the situation. She called 911 and looked through her wallet to contact a parent. Also, she went with Bailey to the emergency room. I thought it was very kind of Tibby to do that, when she did not even know Bailey. Anyways the two of them are a good pair, even though Bailey is a few years younger than Tibby. I think in the beginning Tibby hung out with Bailey because she found out Bailey has leukemia. After the two been hanging out, I think Tibby actually likes hanging out with Bailey. The two get along very well with their personalities. They decide to start a documentary with different people they know. They have so far interviewed a women Tibby works with, and this nerd that play this arcade game at a seven eleven store. The last part I read was when Bailey asked to try on “the pants” to be interviewed by Tibby for the documentary. I think Lena overreacted when Kostos accidentally caught Lena skinny dipping. She made it seem like Kostos hurt her, and Lena’s Grandparents and Kostos Grandparents got into a fight. Her Grandfather, Bapi, had to go to the hospital, because he broke his nose. The only people Lena told the truth to was Carmen and Effie. I do not understand why she was even upset about it. She should have just been embarrassed, not angry and upset. I will blog about Carmen and Bridget’s vacation when I read more about it. I am at a spot where I need the whole story to understand and talk about their summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment