Wednesday, September 21, 2011

sisterhood of the traveling pants part2

I am in love with “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants” by Ann Brashares ! I guess it really is true that the books are better than the movie. There is so much more that happens in the book than in the movie, plus the book is way more descriptive, obviously. All of the girls have gotten a little settled into their summer spots. So far I like Bridget and Lena’s vacation. Bridget is in Baja, California for soccer camp. I love how Bridget is so confident, there is this boy Eric that Bridget likes and she is trying to get him to like her back. Eric is a coach, so he is older, and it is against the rules to have a relationship with one of the coaches. Also, the description of the environment sounds so very pretty, I want to go there now. I love the beach and ocean, and I have never been to California. Lena is in Greece to visit her Grandparents with her sister Effie. Her Grandmother, Valia, tries to set Lena up with Kostos, which everyone in the little town of Oia love him. Lena is very skeptical about the situation, because every boy to her is the same. Effie is more excited to meet Kostos than Lena is, which I think is funny because Effie is younger than Lena and has more interest than Lena. Kostos actually impresses Lena a little bit, because he really is handsome and polite. But, Lena still turns the other way and does not give him a time of day. Kostos is a sweet gentleman who keeps trying to get to know her, but Lena turns him down politely. I would so get to know Kostos if I was Lena. He just seems like the perfect guy. Anyways, Tibby and Carmens summer vacation is a bit rocky and boring so far. But I will read a little more to see if it gets better. Their stories probably will get better; I just have to wait until that one moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment