Friday, October 14, 2011

quarterly

In the beginning, I thought that reading at least 150 pages of popular fiction would be difficult and time consuming. But, at time it was so enjoyable that I did not notice the time. I would read during school or at home at night. After getting ready for bed, reading helped relax me. The books by Ellen Hopkins I found were a little bit difficult, because it was written in a poetic form. But, after I got comfortable with her writing, I found it easier and more enjoyable. I did not really like her books though, because I thought they were always so depressing. So after the second book I read of hers, I switched over to “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants” series by Ann Brashares. I love those books, they were easy to read and understand. Plus, I felt like I could relate to them. Which makes me want to keep reading to find out what will happen to the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment