Monday, October 17, 2011

third sisterhood of the traveling pants part2

The graduation was happy, but also stressful. Everyone’s family was there for the big day. Tibby, Lena, and Carmen were all staying home for the summer. Bridget was the only one going away, she went to a soccer camp in Pennsylvania. It turns out that the guy she liked from the first book is in this book. I would be so confused if I was Bridget. So far the two have been distant from each other. They have only talked about little things and when they needed to. Bridget found out that he has a girl friend that he just got back with from Mexico, her name is Kaya. I could feel that Bridget felt uncomfortable and kind of shocked, mixed with upset. I would hate to have that situation happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment